Wednesday, March 2, 2011



I really need to make the time to blog more. I just keep forgetting about it though!
I got the results of my ultrasound and I have a small cyst on my spleen. I guess it's no big deal though and there's nothing the doctors do for it.
I go next week to see about me having endometriosis. My gynocologist thinks that is what I have so I might have to have a scope sometime soon.
Josh has another test done to see if his gallbladder is functioning or not. Hopefully they get that taken care of soon. All he is able to eat is corn dogs and plain potato chips with ketchup. That would get old really fast!
Colton turns 6 months old on S
unday. I can't believe how fast time is going. Seems like just yesterday we were going to the hospital on labor day to have him! He's so funny. I can't explain his personality. You have to see it for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment