Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A lot going on.

I'm sorry it has been a while since I've blogged. I have been busy and it completely slipped my mind until now. Here's a few things that are going on with the Farler family.
Josh will most likely be getting his gallbladder out within a couple weeks.
Colton is sick and is running a fever with a runny nose. He isn't feeling good at all.
I possibly have a cyst on my spleen. I go for an ultrasound in the morning. We're all falling apart.
Last Sunday I bought a lot of things we need for the wedding. There's only a little bit left that we have to get. Now we just have to start putting it all together.
I am stressed to the max and I will try to keep everyone updated on what we find out. But blogging is at the bottom of my list of things to do. That is all I have for now. I have to go take care of my sick baby now!

No comments:

Post a Comment