Friday, March 11, 2011

Here's a few things that have been going on with the Farler family.
Colton had his 6 month checkup tuesday. He now weighs 18 lbs 12 oz and is 27 inches long. He's such a big boy. He had to get his shots and he did not like it. That night he ran a 102.3 fever and ended up with an ear infection the next day so I had to take him back to the doctor. He's on antibiotics now and is back to his normal happy self!
Josh had another test done on his gallbladder and that came back normal. We don't know what to do now because obviously something is wrong. So I guess we'll be making another trip back to the doctor to try something else.
I went to the doctor today and I go back in 2 weeks to schedule a surgery. They think I have endometriosis so the doctor wants to look at my insides with a scope and fix what is wrong if they find something. I'm not looking forward to that. I've never had surgery before and I'm a little nervous about it.
My wedding is now 3 1/2 months away and there's still so much to do. Good thing I have my sister-in-law helping me! I don't know what I would do without her.
Well that's about it. I'll post pictures of Colton later. Sorry I've been a little behind on my blog. But as you can see I've been a little busy with family problems! I'll try my hardest to blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment