Monday, March 22, 2010

A little something.

Me and Josh went up to my parent's saturday and got home last night. It was a short trip but we had fun. I always love going up there and seeing them!
We've been trying to get a loan for the car I picked out but we don't have enough credit. We've tried 2 cosigners and neither of them have worked. It's startin to stress us out. I'm really hoping we figure something out soon!
Josh got rained out today so we're just going to spend the day relaxing and doing whatever! I love getting to spend the day with him!
My belly is finally growing. It's probably going to grow really fast now! I'm so excited. I'm ready to look pregnant and not like I just gained a few pounds!
And momma you're precious boogens is layin next to me on the couch and is in heaven!!!!! so dont worry bout her!
Well I don't have a whole lot to say right now. So I'm going to get off here and cuddle with my Joshie Ray =)

No comments:

Post a Comment