Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE JOYS OF BEING PREGNANT

Today was the first day all week that I haven't thrown up!! yay! I'm not getting my hopes up that it's over yet though. Every morning I get up and make Josh's lunch and when I do that I get sick. Then I go back to bed and when I wake up to start my day I get sick again. After that I usually feel pretty good the rest of the day. It's just a big pain in the butt! I'm really hoping that this doesn't last the whole pregnancy. I've also been feeling really tired lately. I go to class in the morning and by noon I'm so worn out. I take a nap and sleep all day. I just have no energy. Maybe the doctor will give me something for that when I go on monday! Only 4 more weeks until we find out what we're having. It's getting so close I can't wait! My belly is growing fast now. It's getting big and I'm so excited! I'm almost 16 weeks and it's going by so fast. It feels like yesterday I found out we were having a baby. Some days I'm just in shock that after all me and Josh have been through we're finally together and starting a family! I couldn't be happier!
And just wanted to say be careful on your trip mom and dad! call me if you need anything! Love you guys and give the girls kisses for me and tell them aunt becka loves them! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment