Tuesday, April 5, 2011




Colton is feeling better now. He still has an ear infection though so he's on another antibiotic. If it's not gone by next week then he'll be getting tubes put in. Poor little guy!
While trying to get my baby to feel better, I got sick. I'm still fighting off a cold and I think I have a sinus infection now. Hopefully this is the last sickness for the season.
I go to the doctor thursday to schedule my surgery. I'm really nervous about it. Everything should turn out ok though.
I have a very busy week next week.
Here's my schedule:monday-job interview type thing. Tuesday-take Colton back to the doctor for a checkup. Wednesday-dentist. Thursday- Wic appointment. I think friday is free though. Maybe after next week I'll be done with all the appointments for a while.
I plan on going shopping this weekend. I need to buy me a few summer clothes because I want to be outside a lot this year. Me and Colton will be going on lots of walks and we'll spend some time at the park. He's going to lo
ve the swings!
Here are a few of the Easter pictures of my handsome little boy-

No comments:

Post a Comment